Monday, December 20

Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?

In response to last week’s question, “Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?”, my friend Patrick explained “that a good vacuum really sucks because when you’re finished, it’s full of crap.”

My college roomie John declared that his “mind is in the gutter - there are a few things that are good if they suck.” John, agreeing with my cousin Wes noted that “A vacuum definitely is one thing in life that you want to suck” to which my friend Richard added, “If it didn’t, I’d take it back and demand a refund!” My English expert friend Marlene agreed, “If it does not suck, discard it!”

My neighbor Dick queried, “Would that mean that a "central vacuum system" sucks for the whole house?”

But then my dad’s beach buddy Bob leaves one wondering, “It depends on the type of vacuum.......”

Please share your thoughts about "things that make you go 'Hmmm' ”:

    What’s the appeal of sitting in front of a dead tree and eating candy out of your socks?

Live well...laugh often and heartily…. have a good week and never regret anything that made you smile!

Hal

Courtesy of my musical friend, Eileen is The Christmas Can-Can by Straight No Chaser: http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1909243034?bctid=53156488001

No comments: