Monday, June 27

Can you remember what you forgot ?

A ponderable with the humor in the vein of George Carlin, Steven Wright and Demetri Martin, in response to last week’s question, “Can you remember what you forgot?”, my birthday bud Jon responded, “I’ll let you know later in the week….if I remember.”

My comedic friend Bruce noted, “I don’t remember forgetting anything” while my friend Royce replied, “No, because I forgot what I was suppose to remember.”

My dad’s beach buddy Bob explained, “I understand that in the early stages of dementia that it resurrects itself mysteriously” and then my cousin Wes wrote, “Eh? What?” and my neighbor Dick wrote, “What was the question again, please?”

My sailing friend Maria wrote, “I just did” while my cable marketing friend Patrick shared, “I wish!”

My engineering friend Steve observed, “Always... but after it's too late” to which my friend Tracey wrote, “Yes, but it's usually at 4 AM when you remember.”

And then my friend Swany shared his comforting answer, “I'm lucky enough to have a significant other that remembers everything for me.”

Please share your thoughts about "things that make you go 'Hmmm' “:

    What’s the opposite of rehab?

Live well...laugh often and heartily…. have a good week and never regret anything that made you smile!

No comments: