Tuesday, July 5

What’s the opposite of rehab?

A ponderable with the humor in the vein of George Carlin, Steven Wright and Demetri Martin, in response to last week’s question, “What’s the opposite of rehab?”, my birthday bud Jon and analytics friend Swany both agreed, “Charlie Sheen.”

My sailing friend Kurt believes is it “rum” while my friend Royce said it’s “having too much fun.” To this, my flying friend Ted added, “I'd have to harken back to my college days. Oh yes, it's one Kick Butt Party!!”  My college roomie and sailing friend John clarified, “It’s living life too much!”

My dad’s beach buddy Bob responded, “Cremation, but much depends on what you are being rehabilitated from.....excessive drinking or...love making.”

My dog rescue friend Kate, and my friend Kevin though it to be “Hab, or possibly first hab.” 

My friend Richard countered, it is “Prehabilitate. Better yet, predehabilitate!”

And my often comedic friend Bruce thoughtfully replied, “The opposite of rehab is the fear of trying something new.”

Please share your thoughts about "things that make you go 'Hmmm' “:

      Can you have cold hot wings? (from my sailing friend Leslie)

Live well...laugh often and heartily…. have a good week and never regret anything that made you smile!

Hal

We are very fortunate to have the freedom in the US for humor and the time to enjoy it. I hope you do something to protect our freedom, starting with voting.

No comments: