Monday, March 12

Is coffee the person upon whom one coughs?


In response to last week’s question,  “Is coffee the person upon whom one coughs?”, my friend countered, “I believe a coffee is someone who is in coffin.  I don’t know whether this includes vampires, who get out of their coffins periodically (or so we are led to believe in movies and really bad TV shows filmed in ATL).

My dad’s beach buddy Bob thought, “Depends on how ugly she is.”

My friend also countered, “No, it’s a new fundraiser…. a fee you are charged when you coff.”

My cycling friend Ted shared, “My mother always said a "Shlemiel" is one who spills his soup in a restaurant, and a "Shlemozel"  is the poor guy that he spills it on. By the same logic, a Coffee( Coughee) would be the recipient of ones airborne tussis pathogens (a new medical definition –coffee!)

Please share your thoughts about "things that make you go 'Hmmm' “:

Is there a difference between a leprechaun and a munchkin?             

Live well...laugh often and heartily…. have a good week and never regret anything that made you smile!

Hal

No comments: