Monday, July 6

What does freedom cost?



In response to last week’s question, "What does freedom cost?," my friends were clever and yet showed how valued our daily freedoms are.



My sailing friend Kurt replied, "It would probably be a lot less expensive if so many people weren't willing to give it away for free."  My dad's beach buddy Bob added, "Sadly, I don't think we will have the change in our pockets to retain what we once cherished."



My cousin Wes described it as, "blood and courage" as my temple friend Lesley added, "Crosby, Stills and Nash have the answer



And my equestrian friend Royce queried, "Will it be on sale at WalMart and/or Target?"

Please share your thoughts about this week's "things that make you go 'Hmmm' “:

"Ever notice how 'What the hell' is always the right answer?"    
Marilyn Monroe quote shared by my friend Ann

Live well...laugh often and heartily.... have a good week and never regret anything that made you smile!

Hal

Thanks to Demetri Martin, Steven Wright and George Carlin for the inspiration for Hmmm.  Stop by www.nichelabs.com to see what else I'm up to.


     









No comments: