Sunday, April 21

Is breathing optional?

In response to last week’s imponderable question, “Is breathing optional?," my disc golf friend Blake replied, "Depends on how long you wish to live."

My social media friend Mark pointed out, "Yes, but not breathing is not."

My equestrian friend Royce advised, "It would depend upon where you are and the circumstances," to which my biz dev friend Ray stated succinctly, "Depends upon your end game.

My production management friend Ray Hughes surmised, "Yes, as long as you think you will look good in that shade of blue!"

My dad's beach buddy Bob observed, "Not when you are under water and not wearing a scuba outfit," to which my sailing friend Norm concurred, "Normally, yes, if you want to live.  But not when you are snorkeling and want to dive down below the surface of the water to see a fish or a lobster."  


Please send me your thoughts about this week's "things that make you go 'Hmmm' ":

     What’s the opposite of “tax”?

Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile!

Hal

It's matzah and chocolate weekend.  OK, being more spiritual, wishing you a Happy Passover and Happy Easter.  May your holiday provide you with insight, wisdom, calmness.....and not too many calories.

Thanks to Demetri Martin, Steven Wright and George Carlin for the inspiration for Hmmm.   I invite you to call or email me to catch up.


No comments: