Tuesday, April 29

Can you procrastinate now?

In response to last week's question, "Can you procrastinate now?", I'm sure you can appreciate how many of my friends said, "I'll get back to you on that " including my neighbor Dick , cousin Wes , and friends Kathleen, Laurence and Royce. In spite of our diversity, we have the same sense of humor.

My birthday bud Jon responded, "I'll think about it soon" while my social media buddy Jed responded, "I'll think about it later. "

My insightful friend Richard was more positive, writing, "I'd gladly procrastinate now if I could just find the time."

"I do it all the time ," wrote my dad's beach buddy Bob. "My wife keeps asking me to do things every day and I make it a point to put it off till tomorrow. For some things tomorrow never comes."

To conclude, my birthday bud Adam counselled, "Why not put something off today when you can easily procrastinate tomorrow?"

Please share your thoughts about "things that make you go 'Hmmmm' " :

Why do they make cars go so fast if it is illegal?

Live well......laugh often....have a good week.

No comments: