Saturday, November 22

If a train stops at a train station, what happens to work at a work station?

In response to last week's question, ”If a train stops at a train station, what happens to work at a work station? “, not everyone agreed with my friend Richard and neighbor Stan that “work stops.” My college roomie John noted that a work station connects one to the Internet which enables shopping, email, research, YouTube, (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more), etc!” My cousin Wes added, “Work pauses when we get these fun emails, and then starts again, just like the train stops at the station for various transactions and starts again.”

My neighbor Dick challenged that work stations do not stop work. "Brakes stop a train at a train station. Coffee "Breaks" stop work at the work station.”

My favorite response was from my soon-to-be-published friend Kathleen, who wrote, “Work gets put on a side track until the important stuff like this is finished.”

Please share your thoughts about "things that make you go 'Hmmm' ":

What happens when you order a diet water?

Live well...laugh often..be happy and have a good week..

No comments: