Monday, September 21

If you are a kleptomaniac, what can you take for it?

Please share your thoughts about "things that make you go 'Hmmm' ":

What would you touch with a 10 ft pole?

In response to last week’s questions, “If you are a kleptomaniac, what can you take for it?,” my dad, my college roomie John and my friend Bob responded, “Anything you can get your hands on (seems like an obvious choice).” My friend Richard added, “Anything that isn't nailed down. And if it can be pried loose, it isn't nailed down any more.”

My birthday buddy Jon, “Is there anything you wouldn’t take for it?”

My sailing and quilting friend Jodie concluded, “Whatever you “take”, it would have to be over the counter. Unless of course you work in the pharmacy.” My colleague Chris realized, “You could "take" some prescribed medicine if you knew what it was that caused it. But I don't think you can steal the psychiatric sessions that would enable you to know which medicine to steal...”

“It is called "an overabundance pill", explained my dad’s beach buddy Bob. “It fills you up so you just cannot handle anymore!” Yet my neighbor Stan had to way to counter any side effects of such a pill, “This is a real no brainer. You take Klepto-Bismol.”

My colleague Jeff wrote, “I had the answer, but someone swiped it! Reminds me of Johnny Carson’s Copper Clapper Caper http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVkZZsS-66c .”

My neighbor Al thought the kleptomanic would take “a ride to court and jail” and my colleague Bob added, “5 to 10 years.”


Live well...laugh often and heartily….be happy and have a good week.

No comments: