Monday, December 28

Why is there no Christmas Adam?

In response to last week’s questions, “Why is there no Christmas Adam?”, my dad’s beach buddy Bob knew that because Adam was long dead before there was any Christmas, but the story of Eve lives on for what she did to the poor guy.”

Many friends had trouble responding until they realized there is a Christmas Eve. My former colleague and golden owner Larry responded simply, “This is just sad.” My friend Tracey wrote, “I got it about 6 hours later. BTW, there's no New Year's Adam either!” “Are you serious?,” responded my org behavior friend Marya. “I totally got this one right away and I'm blonde, ha, ha!”

My friend Royce noted that “Eve was a princess and needed the recognition.”

While my birthday bud Jon said, “I didn't get it. Fortunately, I married someone smart.” And true to point, Jon’s wife Ruth noted “Because Adam (Sandler) wrote the Hannukah song!” Or could it be that my friend Marlene discovered that “The person naming things ‘didn’t give A-dam(n) about the holiday.”

My birthday bud Adam challenge, “Calling me out by name?! I’m Jewish and there's no Christmas in the Jewish faith silly!

An alternative conclusion came from colleague, Swany, who challenged that there is no Christmas Adam because of “Obamanomics.”

Please share your thoughts about "things that make you go 'Hmmm'

Do penguins’ feet freeze?

Live well...laugh often and heartily….be happy, have a good week and never regret anything that made you smile!

Hal

Yikes. My friend Ted provided quite the ‘adult’ response. Having been warned, Ted wrote, “Because Santa, being the manly and masculine stud that he is, would not want to come on Christmas Adam! Make sure you tell your little kiddies he loves to come on Christmas Eve. Ho Ho Ho that Eve was!”

No comments: