Monday, May 2

If you are traveling at the speed of light, and turn your lights on, what happens?

A ponderable with the humor in the vein of George Carlin, Steven Wright and Demetri Martin,
in response to last week’s question, in response to last week’s question, “If you are traveling at the speed of light, and turn your lights on, what happens?”, my friend Henry “suggested the question but that doesn’t mean I necessarily know the answer. It could be that it illuminates everything behind you or what you’ve already seen.” Both Henry and my friend Richard concluded, “that’s the definition of hindsight.”

My neighbor Bob, a punny engineer, confessed, “I find this question relatively confusing.”

My birthday bud Jon thought, “You get a ticket” while my friend Swany noted, “If you're driving a Yugo, your windshield wipers come on.” My dad’s beach buddy Bob concluded, “If they are your tail lights, you can see where you've been.”

My Royce determined, “you may be in deep poo poo!” My college roomie John recalled the movie Space Balls and said, “You will see plaid.”

My sailing friend Mike resolved, “For your running or when sailing, it’s not even a contest!”

My cousin Wes queried, “Would not everyone else see you after you went by, unlike Star Trek?” to which my flying, biking friend Ted responded, “I don't know, but exciting things usually happened to Capt Kirk when he turned the lights out at the speed of light!” To this, my writing and sailing friend Rich concluded, “I think I would be more concerned with what happens when the lights go out.”

Please share your thoughts about "things that make you go 'Hmmm' “:

         When people lose weight, where does it go?

Live well...laugh often and heartily…. have a good week and never regret anything that made you smile!

No comments: