Monday, September 12

Why don’t quick questions seem to ever have quick answers?

A ponderable with the humor in the vein of George Carlin, Steven Wright and Demetri Martin, here are
responses to last week’s question, “Why don’t quick questions seem to ever have quick answers?”, my Parrothead friend Sam replied, “No answer is quick when you are waiting for it!”

My sailing friend Kate referenced a highly respected philosopher when she wrote, “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple." ( Dr. Seuss)

My cycling friend Ted observed, “In my family, quick questions definitely do have quick answers!” Yet my friend Royce responded, “Hmmmm. Think I'll cogitate before answering that one.” And my dad’s beach buddy Bob added, “because one must contemplate their navel for an answer.”

My birthday buddy Jon challenged, “Hal's weekly questions and the responses prove otherwise!” To this my friend Chris validated Jon’s observation with the response at the end of the email.

Please share your thoughts about "things that make you go 'Hmmm' “:

    Would a dyslexic man walk into a bra ? (from my friend Lon)

Live well...laugh often and heartily…. have a good week and never regret anything that made you smile!

Hal

From my friend Chris: Well, to answer your question as quickly as possible, the postulated always seems to never have a reference for direct points or specific details surrounding the intrigued to begin with. It is, suffice to say, quite exasperating to extend the thoughts of the individual in any answer form when the question at hand does not specify the much needed information in greater detail required to give a short explanation. To detail further, let me juxtapose the case of Herald Farnsworth Ellington-Smith Junior VS. The United States, when in 1949 a young man accused of misrepresentation on an application was compounded by lack of description. Given the deed of the day and the highly controversial ruling against Mr Herald Farnsworth Ellington-Smith Junior, it goes without saying that many questions today reflect that same unnecessary need to quip without the recommended fraction of some minor details establishing some formal foundation and ground-work expected with a response of such magnitude. I hope that explains it better as to why quick questions don’t seem to ever have quick answers and of course if not, please submit your question in triplicate from a written document with attached forms and questionnaire required to answer all inquiries. Thank you for your support.

No comments: