Monday, September 19

Would a dyslexic man walk into a bra?

A ponderable with the humor in the vein of George Carlin, Steven Wright and Demetri Martin.

In response to last week’s question, “Would a dyslexic man walk into a bra?”, my friend David concluded, “Yes. Gently, of course. And it has nothing to do with his dyslexia.” But then David countered his conclusion, “No, he'd walk into a rab(*). (Is that possible? I didn't know they came *that* large. Fires the imagination.)”

My friend Richard responded, “Who wouldn’t if given the opportunity?” My friend Chris L added, “If he was lucky he would :) ” My sailing friend Kurt H answered, “Yes, I would.” My dad’s beach buddy Bob then advised, “When unsure of yourself, you should feel your way around the subject.”

My DISH Network go-to friend Brett replied, “Yes, it's five o'clock somewhere, irght?” My friend Bill thought, “Maybe, but a lesdyxic man is more likely too.”

My friend Swany wrote, “Yes, except if he is Chaz Bono.” And my friend Royce expanded, “Damn! I wanna meet the woman who wears that 1!” Then my sailing and writing friend Rich added, “Once inside, could he tell left from right?”

My birthday bud Jon and friend Richard B questioned, “The more important question is whether a dyslexic insomniac agnostic stays awake all night wondering whether there really is a dog?”

Please share your thoughts about "things that make you go 'Hmmm' “:

     Can you be humble at bragging? Rainn Wilson

Live well...laugh often and heartily…. have a good week and never regret anything that made you smile!
Hal

(*) Rab is a wooden beater for mixing plaster or mortar.

No comments: