Monday, October 24

Do paranoid people feel like people are always paying attention to them?

A ponderable with the humor in the vein of George Carlin, Steven Wright and Demetri Martin.

In response to last week’s question, “Do paranoid people feel like people are always paying attention to them?”,  my birthday bud Jon quickly responded,  “Yes, Hal.  And I know you’re listening…”  My sailing friend challenged, “No, but they are worried they might be.”

My dad’s beach buddy Bob observed, “only if they are narcissistic.”

My sailing friend Vaughn shared, “As a paranoid person, I have to tell you that yes they do, especially when they have nothing better to do.”  Then my friend Royce added, “They are only paying attention to me so they can get something! We paranoids have rights you know. So leave us alone.”

My cousin Wes replied, “And looking at them, laughing at them, spying on them, plotting against them, invoking the Patriot Act  and generally acting like the TSA, NSA and CIA.”  

Please share your thoughts about "things that make you go 'Hmmm' “:

if you are not around, are you a-square?  From my Habitat-building and sailing friend Henry
Live well...laugh often and heartily…. have a good week and never regret anything that made you smile!
Hal

Syracuse U  football beat #15 WVU by a lot on Friday.  Yes, there is always hope.  Have a great week.

No comments: