Monday, October 10

If you take a laptop computer for a run, do you could jog your memory?


A ponderable with the humor in the vein of George Carlin, Steven Wright and Demetri Martin.

In response to last week’s question, “If you take a laptop computer for a run, do you could jog your memory?”,  my birthday bud Jon recommended, “Yes, but you need to be careful not to get a slipped disc!”  Then Jon’s friend David cautioned, “if you are not careful, both you and the computer could crash.”

My dad’s beach buddy Bob noted, “Much depends on where you place it while you jog” as my friend Tracey added, “No, but you will certainly jog ITS memory.”

My sailing and IT network repair friend explained, “I usually set my laptop running while I sit comfortably in my easy chair. Sometimes it jogs my memory but I am sure it is an accident.”

My cousin’s brother Jack lamented, “My laptop no longer runs fast enough to jog anything, even memory.  Of course you can never have too much memory!”

My organizational behavior friend Marya advised, “Running with a laptop, like yoga, meditation, sudoku, playing cards and crossword puzzles.  All of these things 'the doctors' (and not those ones on TV) say will 'jog your memory and prevent Alzheimer’s.  That extra glass of vino with friends...THAT always jogs the memory...I seem to always share the 'red cheek moments', LOL!!!!!!”

My college roomie and sailing friend John then shared, “A run is to get outside and away from the computer.  Sometimes I do some productive thinking while exercising.”

Please share your thoughts about "things that make you go 'Hmmm' “:

Do monkeys people-around? 

Live well...laugh often and heartily…. have a good week and never regret anything that made you smile!

No comments: