Monday, February 6

How does the groundhog prepare for its day?


In response to last week’s question, “How does the groundhog prepare for its day?”, my friend Richard determined it is “shadowboxing!”

My friend Royce said, “whatever it is, it was very repetitive,” to which my birthday bud Jon suggested, “Watching Bill Murray. Over and over again....”

My cousin Wes compared it to “a good ol' hillbilly who wakes up, yawns, stretches and goes outside for a long winter pee.  If it freezes before hitting the ground, six more weeks of winter.”

My cousin Valarie queried, “More importantly, how does the president prepare for its day?”

Please share your thoughts about "things that make you go 'Hmmm' “:

Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling off the table you always manage to knock something else over?  (from my friend Tracey)

 Live well...laugh often and heartily…. have a good week and never regret anything that made you smile!

No comments: