Monday, June 23

Is there time in eternity?



In response to last week’s question, "Is there time in eternity?,"  my dad's beach buddy Bob replied, "Only in waiting to get there" while my musical friend Blair shared, "all the time you’ll ever want or need….."

My writing and sailing friend  Rich responded, "Not sure about that but I am sure that there can be an eternity in time such as a meeting with the boss or dinner with your mother in law."

My neighbor Al  claimed, "Of course there is.  How else would you know it's going on forever?" My birthday bud Jon  challenged, "No time, but there is an eternity," while my social media friend Mark barely offered a challenge, writing, "Yes, there is time in eternity, but no one cares."

My equestrian friend Royce explained, "If one explores those interesting nuances found Einstein's Theory of Relativity, included, but limited to the bending of light waves, you will find the answer.   I was sort of shocked myself....a moment of enlightenment while searching for nirvana.  Those damn cactus buttons will do that to ya."

And my friend Lesley, who suggested the question, wrote, "I just realized that I don't have time to answer my own question as I intend live forever..."

Please share your thoughts about this week's "things that make you go 'Hmmm' “:
Can you think too much?
Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that makes you smile!

Hal

Summer is here.  For those who complained about the snow and cold temperatures, this is what you asked for.  Enjoy.

To those that offers prayers and well wishes for my mom (and dad), thank you very much.  We know we're not the first or last to go through major health issues; it's nice knowing how many people care.  And thanks to my sister, who is local and able to provide so much help.


Thanks to Demetri Martin, Steven Wright and George Carlin for the inspiration.
Stop by www.nichelabs.com to see what I'm up to.








No comments: