Monday, August 4

Are you insensitive or just don't care?



In response to last week’s question, "Are you insensitive or just don't care?", my equestrian friend Royce replied simply, "Both."

My dad's beach buddy Bob professed, "Most think I am insensitive, but frankly I just don't care.  That is why I have lived so long."  To this, Jimmy Buffett wrote one of his less popular songs, http://www.buffettworld.com/i-dont-know-and-i-dont-care/

And a quick 'good effort' to my KBG friend Paul, whose first reply was a week late, as he responded with "To make good time, you need to plant next to the bezel in spring, when the stem will grow into a crown.  Crystal clear."

Please share your thoughts about this week's "things that make you go 'Hmmm' “: 

Should you plan to be spontaneous tomorrow?

Never miss an opportunity to do something that makes you smile!

Hal

One more fun Weird Al Yankovic video for those who have any interest in grammar.  Enjoy:  http://youtu.be/8Gv0H-vPoDc


Thanks to Demetri Martin, Steven Wright and George Carlin for the inspiration for Hmmm.
Stop by www.nichelabs.com to see what else I'm up to.
 

No comments: