Monday, October 6

Doesn't it seem crazy that you can make amends but not make just one?



In response to last week’s question, "Doesn't it seem crazy that you can make amends but not  make just one?," my dad's beach buddy Bob waxed, "It is the other Women's fault.  They just can't take no for an answer."

My social media friend Mark replied, "I know much more about destroying amends. Sorry I couldn't help."

My cycling friend Ted advised, "Mistakes rarely happen one at a time," to which my equestrian friend Royce added, "You usually have more than 1 to make up for."   To this, my St George friend Bruce concurred, "For me it's "amends" I always screw up more than one thing!"

And my college roomie John shared, "Hoping I made at least one amend, but who decides?  Working on making more amends, maybe."

Please share your thoughts about this week's "things that make you go 'Hmmm' “:

What do Bat Boys become when they grow up?  from my friend Ted.   
(Go Orioles!)

Never miss an opportunity to do something that makes you smile!

Hal

Thanks to Demetri Martin, Steven Wright and George Carlin for the inspiration for Hmmm.
Stop by www.nichelabs.com to see what else I'm up to.

    









No comments: