Monday, January 5

What resolution will you pave Hell with this year?



In response to last week’s question, "What resolution will you pave Hell with this year?," my equestrian friend Royce suggested, "...a better grade of ass-fault."

My writing friend Stan conceded, "What resolution? It’s hard to pick one, but I think I’ll enough to pave a highway wide enough and long enough to relieve Atlanta’s traffic problems."

My dad's beach buddy Bob declared, "The fat I promised to lose last year and am determined to lose this year."

My broadcasting owner friend Bill admitted, "By more closely following God and in my case Jesus."

My videographer friend Ivan shared, "I will pave [the road to] Hell with 1920px x1080px. That is pretty much my default resolution.  My good intention is to work in 4k, but we all know what the road to Hell is paved with, in my case, apparently, 4k.  If you want to see my new website, shot with good intentions of bringing credible baseball tips, and drills from MLB Pro Athletes to players who love the game and want to improve their skills, go to  www.InsideBaseball.com   (Yes, a shameless plug.  I know...I'm going straight to...)

And then my social media friend Mark professed, "Every year it is the same resolution for me...to not make any more resolutions. Is that a resolution or not?"

Please share your thoughts about this week's "things that make you go 'Hmmm' “: 

When celebrating in New Orleans, South Beach and Santa Monica, should you assign a designated walker?  from my sailing friend Ray's wife Michelle

Live. Love. Learn. Laugh .. Lighten up!  

Hal

Thanks to Demetri Martin, Steven Wright and George Carlin for the inspiration for Hmmm.  Anyone else in ATL going to see Demetri perform on March 28?

Stop by www.nichelabs.com to see what else I'm up to.

    









No comments: