Monday, June 25

What could you do with 14+ hours to continuous daylight?


In response to last week’s imponderable question, “What could you do with 14+ hours to continuous daylight?”, my equestrian friend Royce declared, “Live well...laugh often and play hard....” while my sailing friend Norm replied, “Sail on!”

My cycling friend Ted wrote, “Get one hell of a tan (or Melanoma)!”

However, my dad’s beach buddy Bob lamented, “I just cringe at the thought of it.  I like standard time so I don't have to stay up so long before getting some shut eye time.”

My sailboat racing friend Glenn yearned, “Some of the most enjoyable time I ever spent was in the BVI where because it is in the tropics you get pretty close to 50/50 on the daylight thing.  Beautiful days and wonderful nights with the sky full of stars.  I'd take that over 14+ hours of daylight anytime.”

My template friend Tracey wrote, “Go to the Southern Hemisphere. I'm a winter girl.”

And my hiking friend Kelly responded, “That’s not too far before my time.  😉  “

Please send me your thoughts about this week's "things that make you go 'Hmmm' ":

Where does the buck stop?
 
Live well...laugh often and heartily.... have a good week and never regret anything that made you smile!

Hal
              
Thanks to Black Swan pub, Home Depot and Firestone for allowing our foster dog Rudy to visit their stores and learn how nice people can be.  Follow his progress at https://www.facebook.com/RudyTheRescuedGolden/

Thanks to Demetri Martin, Steven Wright and George Carlin for the inspiration for Hmmm.   I invite you to call or email me to catch up.


No comments: