Monday, October 27

If it’s not fun doing, then…..then what?

In response to last week's question, “If it’s not fun doing, then…..then what? ”, the traditional answer was “then it’s not worth doing.” My birthday bud Jon, neighbor Dick or process guru friend Marya all wrote, “then it’s work.” My sailing buddy and master fix-it person Kurt added, “if it’s not fun, it’s probably moral and legal.”

Please share your thoughts about "things that make you go 'Hmmm' ":

What percentage of the candy haul do the parents get for
providing the costume and security service while the
kids trick or treat?

Live well…..laugh often….be happy…have a good week….

Hal

PS: My brother-in-law Jay acknowledged that UNC Heels are only so good in football, and is on to cheering for his home baseball team: Go Rays!
PPS: I got a pleasant surprise from my friend and former colleague Cassandra, who reads these questions weekly and decided to call to catch-up. Yes: our generation was better behaved.

No comments: