Monday, March 30

How do you know you didn’t dream that?

In response to last week's question, ”How do you know you didn’t dream that?”, my neighbor Bob challenged, “How do you know we are not dreaming this?”. My birthday bud Jon agreed, adding, “Or that I responded?”

My compassionate HR friend Lisa observed, “Is that like deja vu? I know I didn't dream it because I see the mess it left! :) ” My marathon-running friend Tony concluded, “I know I didn't dream it when the money is still in the bank! “

My insightful friend Ed noted, “If the dream includes either winning the lottery, or even better, Michelle Pfieffer, I know I dreamt it.” My college roomie John recalled his sophomoric humor, saying “Not sure what I dream - it used to be trains going in and out of tunnels.”

“I must have nodded off.....dream what???” wrote my neighbor Dick.

And my dad’s beach buddy Bob concluded, “Take a second look at what you woke up next to.”

Please share your thoughts about "things that make you go 'Hmmm' ":

Can a good fairy be annoying?

Live well...laugh often..be happy and have a good week…

Hal

Congratulations to my friends Carey and Tony who completed their first marathon (26.2 hilly miles) yesterday with me in Atlanta.

No comments: