Monday, January 25

Could someone ever get addicted to counseling?

In response to last week’s questions, “Could someone ever get addicted to counseling?“, my dad’s beach buddy Bob wrote, “There just isn't any way of getting away from it all, but don't you just love all the attention you are getting?”

My sailing and writing buddy Rich observed, “Mother-in-laws could not survive without counseling someone at least once a day.” My friend Vivian hopes “everyone can answer this, but someone may have to cut their answer short because of a need to get to a counselor and a counselor and a counselor and a counselor and a counselor etc.”

My friend Jeff noted, “For those that are a fan of the TV show ‘MONK,’ he was addicted to counseling. If it’s on TV, it has to be true!” My cousin Wes agreed referencing the movie “What about Bob?”

My friend Tracey shared, “That's what all counselors hope for. It's what keeps them in business.” My birthday bud Jon, who is the husband of a counselor, agreed when he wrote, “I sure hope so!”

Please share your thoughts about "things that make you go 'Hmmm'

Why is there a top line on lined paper if we never use it?

Live well...laugh often and heartily….be happy, have a good week and never regret anything that made you smile!

PS: Happy Birthday to my sister; congratulations on the milestone!

No comments: