Monday, July 19

Who do clowns hire for entertainment during their kid's birthday parties?

In response to last week’s question, " Who do clowns hire for entertainment during their kid's birthday parties?", my sailing friend Scott may have nailed this one when he wrote, "Sailors!"



Nonetheless, several other friends had ideas, including my birthday bud Jon, who suggested, "clownfish" and my writing and sailing friend Rich suggested "Elton John."

My dad's beach buddy Bob concluded, "Clowns don't have kids...they have never stopped long enough to have any as they are always foolin' around." My cousin's son and first time contributor Greg came to a similar conclusion for a different reason: "This is a trick question as clowns are creepy individuals and therefore do not get married nor do they have children."

Bob and Greg's answers didn't stop my sailing friend Kurt from suggesting "mimes" while my friend Richard pulled out the opera "Pacliacci." My college roomie John wished, "Hopefully not Barney! The easy answer was that they could hire one of their colleagues."


My cable TV friend Cheryl referenced lyrics from Judy Collins to answer this one when Cheryl wrote, " 'Where are the clowns, send in the clowns, don't bother they're here.' Maybe it's always a birthday party at clowns house?"


Please share your thoughts about "things that make you go 'Hmmm' ”:

       Can you pretend to be yourself?


Live well...laugh often and heartily…. have a good week and never regret anything that made you smile!

No comments: