Monday, August 2

two sculptures are equally talented, is it a draw?

In response to last week’s question, "If two sculptures are equally talented, is it a draw?", my writing and sailing friend Rich that it would be "more like a chip off the same block" and my friend Royce called it "a chip off the ol block."

My neighbor Dick concluded that "It would only be a 'draw' if they were wearing six shooters" while my friend Tracey cautioned, "only if the judges are not sketchy!"


My Parrothead friend Sam thought "you call it a forgery" although my friend Richard offered, "more likely each would be the very “image” of redundancy."


Please share your thoughts about "things that make you go 'Hmmm' ”:


         Are your days numbered?


Live well...laugh often and heartily…. have a good week and never regret anything that made you smile!


Hal

Thanks to the many of Alison's friends who helped with the Habitat for Humanity build as part of her birthday celebration: Thank you. The nap after 5 hours building in the sun was more than deserved!

No comments: