Monday, February 7

If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?

In response to last week’s question, “If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?”, my dad’s beach buddy Bob concluded, “The place is called Heaven by some and "Cloud Computing" by others. My friend Lisa defined the cloud computing when she wrote, “the audience is sitting out amongst the social media crowd like your "friends" on Facebook, your followers on Twitter, etc. Maybe the other people watching you thinking "there but for the grace of G-d..." My writing and sailing friend Rich added, “The audience is in the heavens, gazing down and wondering, "if this is supposed to be a drama, why am I laughing so hard?"

My cousin Wes determined the audience is “In the stage, watching like those folks sitting down in the mall while others scurry by shopping.” My pilot friend Ted shared, “my wife would say it is from a treadmill on the moon; I would say is it from the cockpit of a plane.”

My friend Royce simply concluded, “Probably on their tush.” To this, my friend Richard expounded, “On their butts, of course, unless they don’t like the show, in which case they will be sitting on their hands.” My running friend Tony suggested, “they are sitting on the moon (unless you dare say they are on Uranus.”

My friend Kevin wanted to clarify, “Actually, it's a standing-room only crowd.” To this, my interfaith community colleague Audrey responded, “We are our own audience!”

Please share your thoughts about "things that make you go 'Hmmm' ”:

In anticipation of Valentine’s Day: If Love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

Live well...laugh often and heartily…. have a good week and never regret anything that made you smile!

Hal

For those that know me know I can have a serious side. I’m not asking for money but I am asking for 2 minutes of your time to visit this link to help with my 100 Pint project:
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=lf#!/pages/100-Pints/121406587930931?v=info Thanks in advance for caring.

No comments: