Monday, March 21

Are you considered drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on?

In response to last week’s question, “Are you considered drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on?”, my friend Richard concluded, “Only if you can do it without Velcro.” My friend Tracey, relating to something she didn’t explain, asked, “Are you conscious or not?”

My birthday bud Jon noted, “You're considered really drunk if you try to lie on the floor and miss!”

My friend Royce recalled things being OK “only if the floor demons don't start tilting the floor.”

My dad’s beach buddy Bob observed, “Sometimes you may be lying if you say you are not holding on.....It becomes part of the pleasure.” And my humorous friend Mark, who I hadn’t heard from in several months, replied, “of course not, especially if the cocktail waitresses are wearing short skirts (kilts?).”

My sailing friend Kurt advised, “On dry land, no. More rum would be needed. On the boat when the winds are high, you may need to hang on when you’re sober.”

Please share your thoughts about "things that make you go 'Hmmm' ”:

        Do tomatoes belong in a fruit salad? (from my friend Rich)

Live well...laugh often and heartily…. have a good week and never regret anything that made you smile!

Hal

Happy Spring! And Happy birthday this Sunday to my birthday buds, Adam and Jon.

No comments: