Monday, November 4

What do candy corns grow on?



 
In response to last week’s question, "What do candy corns grow on?", my cable marketing friend Megan concluded, "Are you looking for something other than the obvious answer of “hips”?"

My friends Swany and Rich replied, "Sweet people's feet" while my birthday bud Jon and my friend Richard expounded with, "They grow on candy feet!"  And my comedic friend Bruce added, "Gummy bear feet."

My Dish sales friend Kendra shared, "This picture to the right speaks for itself! Yum! :)   "

My dad's beach buddy Bob explained that the candy corns grow on "tooth cavities."

My cycling friend Ted and friend Royce declared, "Candy Corns must have to grow on Candy Cobs (especially in Cobb County)!"

Please share your thoughts about "things that make you go 'Hmmm' “:

 If you are what you eat.....are cannibals more human than the rest of us? 

Live well...laugh often and heartily.... have a good week and never regret anything that made you smile!

Hal
    
[Thanks to Demetri Martin, Steven Wright and George Carlin for the inspiration.]

No comments: