Monday, April 28

Why does toilet paper need a commercial? (Who doesn't use it?)



In response to last week’s question, "Why does toilet paper need a commercial? (Who doesn't use it?)," my social media friend Mark noted, "The ads are necessary, because without them, we would never really fully understand the joy one can have by using one particular brand of wiping product over another," to which my dad's beach buddy Bob expounded, "Anyone who asks that question isn't doing the shopping.  The quality ranges from old newspaper to flushable wipes." Then my friend Royce added, "The bears have to have a job too!"

My Parrothead friend Samantha shared her experience, "It teaches people it's other uses - decorating the dog, house and women at bridal showers..."

My writing and sailing friend Rich replied, "It makes me kind of happy to think that so many people are working hard to help me with my business" to which my cycling friend Ted, responded, "You must use the 'right' TP to be a 'smart ass'! "

My college roomie John then provided this baffling thought, "Do we assume people shake with their right hand and wipe with their left?   Hmmm!" 

Please share your thoughts about this week's "things that make you go 'Hmmm' “:

How can you tell a good pollen from a bad pollen?

Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably And never regret anything that made you smile!

Hal

Best wishes to my friend Ted, who's doing a week-long bike ride to celebrate his milestone birthday…..
 
Thanks to Demetri Martin, Steven Wright and George Carlin for the inspiration.






No comments: