Monday, July 14

Why do we wash bath towels? Aren't we clean when we use them?



In response to last week’s question, "Why do we wash bath towels? Aren't we clean when we use them?", my writing and sailing friend Rich concluded that it's "to restore the fluffy."

My dad's beach buddy Bob commented that we're clean after washing "only if you use soap," to which my cycling buddy (and father of 2) Ted shared, "There are just some people (no 13 yr boys mentioned here), that somehow manage to get filthy again 13 milliseconds after stepping out of a shower, thereby rendering the bath towel dirty!"

My equestrian friend Royce suggested, "This sounds like a question for the makers of TIDE. I just air dry."

My social media friend Mark replied, "Now I am worried.  Since we wash towels, how come we don't wash our toothbrush? Or the bar of soap?"   (Mark, you don't?)

And my engineering friend Steve got stuck, "I’m not sure… I’m still trying to figure out why we drive on parkways and park on driveways."

Please share your thoughts about this week's "things that make you go 'Hmmm' “:

What is "pro"-crastination  in favor of? 

Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that makes you smile!

Hal

Congats Germany, World Cup Soccer champs 1-0 after 118 minutes of playing time. BTW:  LeBron James will score a hole lot more in a 48 minute NBA game.

Thanks to Demetri Martin, Steven Wright and George Carlin for the inspiration.
Stop by www.nichelabs.com to see what else I'm up to.

    







No comments: