Monday, September 15

Can you have flabs to steel?



In response to last week’s question, "Can you have flabs to steel?,"  my friend Richard noted that, "If you have too much flab, you can have “flabs to steal,” but not “flabs to steel,” to which my collaboration friend Paul added, "If you’re a middle-aged guy like me, it’s very likely that you have flabs to steal."

My sailing friend Kurt replied, "Don't know about Flabs of Steel, but I keep my Six Pack Abs in a cooler."  My cycling friend Ted concurred, "If I can truthfully state I have a Six Pack (in the fridge of course!), then I probably have Flabs of Steel!"

While my equestrian friend Royce answered simply, "Yes I do!," my dad's beach buddy Bob shared, "Perhaps.  I have told my grandchildren that I have a bronzed body of tempered steel.

My Noshfest friend Lon responded, "It's a matter of semantics. It could be turning flabs to steel, or having flabs of steel," to which my social media friend Mark requested, "I wish someone would steal my flabs."

Please share your thoughts about this week's "things that make you go 'Hmmm' “:

It is possible to decide to be undecided?

Never miss an opportunity to do something that makes you smile!

Hal

Thanks to Demetri Martin, Steven Wright and George Carlin for the inspiration for Hmmm.
Stop by www.nichelabs.com to see what else I'm up to.

    








No comments: