Monday, March 16

Are you stuttering if you write right? and a question about Spring Fancy



In response to last week’s question, "Are you stuttering if you write right?,"  my transportation and logistics friend Joe concluded, "Of course not.  Two rights (writes) don’t make a wrong" to which my florist friend Bruce explained, "No you are hesitating..."

My cousin Wes demonstrated, "Tihs is stuttreign wehn I type rite."

And my BBQ friend Alan clarified, "In order to “write right”, I would have to switch to Hebrew!  We “write left” in English."

My temple friend Vivian queried, "Is that like when driving a car when left is right?.... or right is wrong?"

Please share your thoughts about this week's "things that make you go 'Hmmm' “:

With Spring starting this Saturday, what will you do with your fancy?  (thank you Alfred Tennyson)

We don't stop laughing because we get old. We get old because we stop laughing.  Make it a priority to have fun and make others laugh.

Hal

Yes, Saturday is the beginning of Spring.  My college roomie John reminds me that it is time to ' burn your socks.'

Thanks to Demetri Martin, Steven Wright and George Carlin for the inspiration for Hmmm.  Stop by www.nichelabs.com to see what else I'm up to.

     




No comments: