Monday, June 1

Can you be right using your left hand?



In response to last week’s question, " Can you be right using your left hand? ,"  my florist friend Bruce believes, "Yes, in the mirror."    My transportation friend Joe had a different rationale, replying, " Yes, because if you can't use your right; what's left?," to which my temple friend Tracey declared, "Absolutely! Left handed people are in their right mind."

My dad's beach buddy Bob concurred, "as long as you do not defy your teacher or giving me a donation."

My cousin Greg confidently called out, "As a proud lefty I'm always right!" while my equestrian friend Royce noted, "I am always right no matter what hand I use."

My engineering friend Steve pondered, "I guess that depends on whether you can be wrong with your right hand."

My favorite MC Stuart queried, "Interesting question. That's like asking what's left for people to the far right?"

Please share your thoughts about this week's "things that make you go 'Hmmm' “: 

Can you be stationary in Mobile (AL)?

Live well...laugh often and heartily.... have a good week and never regret anything that made you smile!

Hal

Thanks to Demetri Martin, Steven Wright and George Carlin for the inspiration for Hmmm.  Stop by www.nichelabs.com to see what else I'm up to.


     






No comments: