Monday, March 20

What brings you good luck?

In response to last week’s question, "What brings you good luck?," my friend Tracey, who just celebrated her 25th wedding anniversary advised, "Different things bring me luck. It's only weird if it doesn't work."

My photographer friend Thomas counseled, "I think you make your own luck. 'Fortune favors the prepared mind' said Louis Pasteur."

My collaboration friend Andy called out, "Following through on my good intentions" while my equestrian friend Royce believes in "mail-box money!"

Another collaboration friend Tricia observed, "I believe that giving to others brings me good luck. The more I give, the better my luck. And I'm a lucky gal to know you! It might also help to have a little Irish in me! Lol."

My sailing friend Norm declared, "State of mind and being prepared when it happens to take advantage," to which my social media friend Mark advocated, "You look for it, it is there...if you don't, it will pass you by."

And my hiking friend Kelly replied, "Hard work and having a good sense of who will accept a $10 or less bribe (since that’s about all I can afford)."

Please send me your thoughts about this week's "things that make you go 'Hmmm' ":

What sprang and what sprung now that Spring is here?

Life  is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly, and forgive quickly.
Hal

Spring, as defined by the Sun crossing the equator, occurred today at 6:29AM EDT.  Spring sprang and it's still Spring!


Thanks to Demetri Martin, Steven Wright and George Carlin for the inspiration for Hmmm.   I invite you to call or email me to catch up.

No comments: