Monday, May 15

If I don’t call or e-mail to catch up with you, does that mean I'm ahead of you?

In response to last week’s question, "If I don’t call or e-mail to catch up with you, does that mean I'm ahead of you?," my temple friend Tracey joked, "I'd think it means you really don't want anything to do with me. Hahaha."

My dad's beach buddy Bob replied, "More likely is that I have been forgotten" while my sailing friend Kurt noted, "No, just that I'm much further behind."    "Bottom line," called out my equestrian friend Royce, "NAAAAA.  We're good."

Then please send me your thoughts about this week's "things that make you go 'Hmmm' ":

How fast is a 'jiffy'?

We don't stop laughing because we get old. We get old because we stop laughing.  Make it a priority to have fun and make others laugh.

Hal


Thanks to Demetri Martin, Steven Wright and George Carlin for the inspiration for Hmmm.   I invite you to call or email me to catch up.

No comments: