Monday, August 28

When is it right to be left in the dark?

In response to last week’s question, "When is it right to be left in the dark?,” my birthday bud Jon declared, “While driving in England at night.”   My adjunct executive friend Lindy called out, “If you're right next to the light switch. My friend Caroline, who is sitting next to me on the beach at this moment, says ‘when you want to take a nap.’”

My writing and sailing friend Rich concluded, “When my wife is going to bring home another horse.  Like a force of nature there is nothing you can do to stop it so it is better just not to know.

My dad’s beach buddy Bob pointed out, “When it is gossip about your friends and family.”

My social media friend Mark advised, “It is always right to be left” while my production management friend Ray cautioned, “When the right side of the tunnel is flooding.”

My equestrian friend Royce shared, “during those intimate moments after everyone has left the party.”

Please send me your thoughts about this week's "things that make you go 'Hmmm' ":

       For stress, who is a carrier? (from my friend Kathy)

Live well...laugh often and heartily.... have a good week and never regret anything that made you smile!

Hal

If you’re in Cobb/N Fulton or Cherokee counties, please join us Sun 11a-5p and Mon 11a-4p for Noshfest


Thanks to Demetri Martin, Steven Wright and George Carlin for the inspiration for Hmmm.   I invite you to call or email me to catch up.

No comments: