Tuesday, September 5

For stress, who is a carrier?

In response to last week’s question, “For stress, who is a carrier?,” my writing and sailing friend Rich declared, “Everyone but the man in the mirror (and I am not too sure about him) .  To this, my temple friend Richard explained, “Anyone who drives you crazy while they remain calm and serene. I have always joked that I will not get an ulcer from my job, but that I am glad to be carrier.”

My dad’s beach buddy Bob announced, “Chuck Schumer” while my equestrian friend Royce called out, “Blue Cross/Blue Shield without a doubt.”  (See note below)
My cousin Greg created a pun with “My carrier Verizon Wireless gives me a lot of stress.”

My recruiting friend Jason rationalized, “Ourselves. Stress is a normal function, and yet we don’t live in the world where our stress reactions evolved.”

And my adjunct executive Lindy replied, “I think we should give it all to Dee, so we can de-stress.”

Please send me your thoughts about this week's "things that make you go 'Hmmm' ":

      If all nations in the world as in debt, where has the money gone?

Live well...laugh often and heartily.... have a good week and never regret anything that made you smile!

Hal

Blue Cross/Blue Shield is terminating individual health plans in ATL.  A fascinating alternative that I’m very familiar with; ask me about HIPnation.

Congratulations to the many event leaders and volunteers that made Noshfest 2017 such a success.  Great food, entertainment, crafts and fun.  And thanks to our local friends and community for their attendance.

Thanks to Demetri Martin, Steven Wright and George Carlin for the inspiration for Hmmm.   I invite you to call or email me to catch up.

No comments: