Monday, February 12

What type of person talks during the ads and what type of person talks during the Super Bowl?


In response to last week’s imponderable question, “What type of person talks during the ads and what type of person talks during the Super Bowl?,”  my cousin  Valarie replied, “Oblivious and astute, respectively (if not respectfully ;-) “

My equestrian Royce concluded, “Usually someone without regard for creativity and/or athleticism.”

My social media friend Mark lamented, “My wife. The only way to get her to stop, is to hit the remote mute button. It is uncanny.”
My dad’s beach buddy Bob calls them, “nitwits” while my hiking friend Kelly more crudely replied, “Bastards (for both questions)!”

Please send me your thoughts about this week's "things that make you go 'Hmmm' ":

Is chocolate the reason for a holiday, or is the holiday a reason for chocolate?

Live well...laugh often and heartily.... have a good week and never regret anything that made you smile!

Hal

I heard a great Valentine Day suggestion from a local Rotary club:  Find a widow or widower and invite them to lunch, coffee or dinner.

Thanks to Demetri Martin, Steven Wright and George Carlin for the inspiration for Hmmm.   I invite you to call or email me to catch up.

No comments: