Monday, December 8

If you ‘shop til you drop,’ how do you and your stuff get home?

In response to last week's question, “If you ‘shop til you drop,’ how do you and your stuff get home? ”, my advanced experienced shopping colleague Sandra and friend Tracey responded, “Duh! Elves!” My neighbor Al’s answered, “Haven’t you ever heard of shop lifters?” (Witty, huh?)

My good humored friend from my Silicon Valley days Larry wrote, “My wife answered this, “That is what Husbands are for.” My colleague Kyle added, “after a long day of sitting in the obligatory “guy chair” in a number of clothing stores, I will invariably ensure they get home safely.”

My dad’s beach buddy Bob thought it would be “in an ambulance,” while my running buddy’s husband Ted thought worse, “a hearse.” To this, my brother-in-law Jay wisely advises, “we now engage the services of a personal shopper. They're professionals, trained for this.”

My cousin Valarie wrote, “I shop until I drop ---- a purchase. Then I know it’s time to go home.”

My neighbor Bob and college roomie John have explained how they avoided all of this, when they explained, “Since I shop on line I am already there.” My sailing friend Jodie added, “UPS then takes care of the rest.”

Please share your thoughts about "things that make you go 'Hmmm' ":

For those people that give 110%, where does the 10% come from?

Live well...laugh often..be happy and have a good week…

No comments: