Monday, July 9

Can you take comfort when the high temps are in the low 100's?


In response to last week’s question,  “Can you take comfort when the high temps are in the low 100's?”, my dad’s beach buddy Bob noted, “that is when opportunity knocks and I get to choose who will be under my air conditioned tent.”

My Parrothead friend Sam reflected, “I can take comfort in cold glass of ice water, iced tea, etc.  Now, when it is in the high 100s, well then that might call for a little trip into the chest freezer, but that's normal, right?”  

My friend Royce shared, “Only if you have a great AC system or happen to be in northern Canada while the lower 48 swelters.”

My cousin Wes put it in perspective, saying “at least it is not low hundreds centigrade” while our cousin Dave in Austin replied, “yes, low 100’s is nice.”

Please share your thoughts about "things that make you go 'Hmmm' “:

Should you fix stupid, or just sedate it?  from my neighbor Dick

Life  is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly, and forgive  quickly.

No comments: