Monday, July 23

What do you do if you can't stand the heat when you're not in the kitchen?


In response to last week’s question,  “What do you do if you can't stand the heat when you're not in the kitchen?”,  my cousin Greg shared an NBA reference, writing, “Move out of Miami” to which my friend Kosol added, “You go to Oklahoma City because that's where all the people that were beat by the Heat are.”
My dad’s beach buddy Bob offered a practical solution, “Have another martini” while my sailing friend Scott recommended, “You go jump in the lake!”  (Yes, Scott’s, it’s time to go again.)
My sailing and writing friend Rich suggested, “Forget the kitchen, with global warming it's going to be, ‘If you can't stand the heat get off the planet’."
My friend Royce replied, “To paraphrase James Carville and expand on last week’s topic, find some air conditioning stupid!”
Please share your thoughts about "things that make you go 'Hmmm' “:

When the past meets the present, is it tense?  from my friend Lon

Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably And never regret anything that made you smile!

Hal

Happy Birthday to my better half this Thu (7/26) along with Mick Jaeger and Dave F.

No comments: