Monday, October 17

What is special about a naked buck?

In response to last week’s question, "What is special about a naked buck?," my temple friend Ed concluded, "Donald Trump and Bill Clinton will be fighting over it."

My birthday bud Jon suggested, "Ask a naked doe," to which my social media friend Mark surmised, "the size of his antlers."  And my temple friend Bob replied, "There probably is a naked doe for him to talk to."

My dad's beach buddy Bob determined, "it has nothing attached to buck......I presume that means you are debt free.  BTW:  We are high and dry in Charleston, SC after Hurricane Matthew but a lot of the folks who ran inland are swimming in flood waters.  I hope they have naked bucks when they get home here on the coast." 

Please send me your thoughts about this week's "things that make you go 'Hmmm' “:

Is saying "I'm sorry" enough? (from my friend Katie)

Live well...laugh often and heartily.... have a good week and never regret anything that made you smile
Hal

Congrats to TKE and the Cobb interfaith community for completing the #16 Habitat for Humanity home. It is great providing a family with a safe home to build their life from AND it is a great thing to see people of different faiths work together for the common good.


Thanks to Demetri Martin, Steven Wright and George Carlin for the inspiration for Hmmm.   I invite you to call or email me so  I can share what  I'm up to.

No comments: