Monday, October 3

Is it good being easy?

In response to last week’s question, "Is it good being easy?," my sister-in-law Lorrie concluded, "This is a loaded question.  The Big Easy (NOLA) is good and fun, my MacIntosh computer which is so much easier that most PCs is good, the guy who wants easy sex after the first date - not so good."

My networking friend Andrew clarified, "Depends on your perspective/gender. 'Easy' girls are generally not 'good', and vice versa!"   My dad's beach buddy Bob replied, "Good? Really?  Of course there are two types of being so called 'easy.'  They used to call me Mr. Easy but not in the same vernacular as the so called 'Ladies of the Night.' "

And my equestrian friend Royce wondered, "Is that the same as easy and good ?"

Please send me your thoughts about this week's "things that make you go 'Hmmm' “:

What makes pumpkin taste good only in October?

Live well...laugh often and heartily.... have a good week and never regret anything that made you smile
Hal

Happy New Year as my Jewish family and friends celebrate Rosh Hashanah and my Muslim friends celebrate Muharram.


Thanks to Demetri Martin, Steven Wright and George Carlin for the inspiration for Hmmm.   I invite you to call or email me so  I can share what  I'm up to.

No comments: