Monday, November 7

Do you prefer a trick or a treat?

In response to last week’s question, "Do you prefer a trick or a treat?," my temple friend Lon shared, "Being single, I prefer a Trick, which is really a Treat!" to which my birthday bud Jon replied, "If you patronize prostitutes, it can be the same thing."

My dad's beach buddy Bob, "I prefer tricks as I am still in the learning mode and looking for new material, plus I have all the treats I can endure" and Bob is  both in learning mode and of retirement age.

My cousin Dave applied basic logic in replying, "Yes."

My social media friend Mark called out, "Never tried a trick. Think I'll go with treat" while my college roomie John recalled a Trump reference, "Thinking of dressing as a tic tac!"

Please send me your thoughts about this week's "things that make you go 'Hmmm' ":

Why can't we all just get along?

Live well...laugh often and heartily.... have a good week and never regret anything that made you smile
Hal

Even if you dislike both Clinton and Trump, if you haven't voted early, please vote tomorrow one of the many candidates available.  If you can't accept one of the two major parties' candidates, your vote for someone else will make that statement.


Thanks to Demetri Martin, Steven Wright and George Carlin for the inspiration for Hmmm.   I invite you to call or email me so  I can share what  I'm up to.

No comments: