Monday, November 28

In response to last week’s question, "You can be full of thanks.  Can you be full of grate?,"  my temple friend Richard replied, "Depends. Are people who grate on your nerves full of grate? I know one can be an ingrate. Can one also be an exgrate?"

My neighbor Al  concluded, "My ego says that I can," while my cycling friend Ted cautioned, "If a man tells you he is full of Grate, he is really full of s---!"

My dad's beach buddy Bob advised, "To do so, you must reflect upon the blessings that have been bestowed upon you and your family."  And to that, I say "Amen.".

Please send me your thoughts about this week's "things that make you go 'Hmmm' ":

What  is  Victoria's  secret?

Live well...laugh often and heartily.... have a good week and never regret anything that made you smile.
Hal



Thanks to Demetri Martin, Steven Wright and George Carlin for the inspiration for Hmmm.   I invite you to call or email me to catch up.

No comments: