Monday, October 29

Can you have bad luck when it comes to thinking?



In response to last week’s question,  “Can you have bad luck when it comes to thinking?”,  my writing and sailing friend Rich shared, “I know it's true, my wife has spent the last 30 years telling me that no good will come from me thinking.” 

My friend Richard recalled, “Sure. Many times I’ve had what I thought was a brainstorm, but which turned out to be no more than a drizzle.”

And my neighbor Al observed, “Yes. But it’s called stupidity, not bad luck.”

Please share your thoughts about "things that make you go 'Hmmm' “:

Do you get a treat for doing a trick?

Life  is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly, and forgive  quickly.

Hal
Frankenstorm is alive.  Wishing you the best dealing with Mother Nature, Monday’s full moon, and the spirits that follow.
Happy birthday to my son, Zak.

No comments: